Definition of Trucho
- It is said of something that is false or fraudulent in nature. It can be applied to people or things. For example: My aunt brought me a trucho necklace, but I like it
- By extension it is used to talk about something that seems to be false. For example: That CD is stupid, right?
- State of high relaxation that comes as a result of the side effects of certain substances such as alcohol or drugs. For example: ” I’m going to get stupid with this Romo.”
- It refers to a person who is always on notice, wary of any possible event. An example would be: He is always tricked, that’s why the woman never finds him with the neighbor.
- Refers to things that are samples or demonstrations. These are used primarily as a marketing strategy. For example: You have seen the trout that that uncle brought us. I think it would be a great movie.
- Store that is characterized by being small. Normally, the term is used in feminine, that is, trout. For example: Go running and bring some of the trout.
- Male trout. Freshwater fish that belongs to the salmonids and is raised in cold areas.
SYNONYMS FOR TRUCHO
ANTONYMS FOR TRUCHO
ORIGIN OF TRUCHO
The word trout or trout comes from the Greek troktes which means greedy. Its designation is, mainly, the fish known by this name. However, by extension other semantics can be applied to it. For example, the use of the word in Colombia as a synonym for vivacious.
Argentina is one of the countries in which the word trucho is used the most. Some say it is a distortion of the word trick. However, the most credible version is that it comes from a false deputy who was found in this country in 1992. He was called “diputrucho” and the event was so famous that from then on the use of the word spread.
CURIOSITIES OF TRUCHO
- Trucho is a song by Rochy RD that is contained in the album that bears the same name.
- Farruko, el Alfa, Axel Rulay and Verbo Flow have released a remix called “si es trucho es trucho”.