Definition of Safo
- In English it is the acronym for an insult that is suck a fat one. This insult is literally translated “chupa una gorda” and is about inviting someone in an offensive way to practice a f#lation.
- It is normally used to avoid a specific duty or action. For example: Hey, could you pick me up at the mall? – Yo safo.
- Form of farewell or warning that someone must leave somewhere. An example would be: Friends, it is too late and safo para mi casa.
SYNONYMS FOR SAFO
- I can not
- I do not do it
- I’m going
ANTONYMS FOR SAFO
- May l
- I will do it
- I stay
ORIGIN OF SAFO
Safo was born from the term “zafar” which means “to get rid of something“. From this perspective, what is done is to modify the spelling of the word and it is conjugated in the first person. For this reason the meaning is “I don’t do it”.
Zafar comes from the classical Arabic azaha which means “to remove”. Both the meaning applied in Mexico and the one given in Peru are coherent and consistent with what the term originally means.
CURIOSITIES OF SAFO
- Safo is the name of an urban music artist who collaborates on the song “Chicago” with “Jiero” and other singers.
- Safo of Lesbos or Safo of Mytilene was a Greek poet known for being one of the first women to begin to understand and create poems in history.
- In Ghana there is a man named Safo Kantanka who is a spiritual leader and also owns one of the largest automobile factories in Africa.