Definition of Buceta
- Known on the Galician coast as a traditional boat with symmetrical edges, commonly used as an auxiliary for large ships. That is, a small boat.
- It is used to refer to the female genitalia. In other words, it stands for v ##gina.
- High frequency surname both in Argentina and Uruguay.
- By homophony in some areas it is confused and is even used to refer to a minibus which is a vehicle very similar to the traditional bus, in this case, a minibus.
SYNONYMS FOR BUCETA
ORIGIN OF BUCETA
Buceta (the boat) has been promoted by the Portuguese language, as it describes the shape of the female genitalia when viewed from above. Although this word has not been approved by the Royal Spanish Academy, it is still used in some parts of the world.
Generally, terms adopted from other languages, in this case Portuguese, take time to be accepted because they are not widely used or are synonymous with words typical of the language.
CURIOSITIES OF BUCETA
- If you travel to countries like Portugal or Brazil, avoid asking a girl where the bus stop is, because this can cause you some inconvenience with the authorities.
- The search for buceta in Google directly returns contents of the character S##xual.