Definition of 5201314
- I’m going to love you forever. Meaning that comes from the sound produced by the numbers 5201314 in Chinese.
- Number five million two hundred one thousand three hundred fourteen for the countries and people that handle Arabic numerals.
ORIGIN OF 5201314
5201314, originates from the homophony of the language used in China. Each number has a sound similar to other words in the language and, for this reason, Chinese citizens hide messages within number sequences.
The sequence 5201314 means “I will love you forever” or, better, “I will love you to death.” Thus, in those seven numbers there is a message that is a promise of love similar to that made by marriage vows in the West.
THE MEANING OF THE NUMBERS:
|4||Death, World, It||8||Get rich, no|
|5||Me||9||Long Time, Alcohol|
SYNONYMS FOR 5201314
- To adore
- Put on
ANTONYMS FOR 5201314
CURIOSITIES OF 5201314
- 5201314, and similar number codes, are used because they are an easier way to remember parts of the alphabet, that is, this is used as a mnemonic formula that makes it easier to learn some words.
- Using Arabic numbers, such as 5201314, for Chinese infants is to provide them with a more universal language, this system is called Pinyin and is based on the fact that through the sounds that these words emit, and that are similar to those of some Chinese words, various messages can be encoded and transmitted.
- Chinese codes, such as 5201314, are commonly used in electronic addresses, whether they are web pages or emails. Finding one of these sequences can mean the possibility of finding a hidden message.
- In this coding system the zero is only a companion that has no particular meaning.